FOOD & DRINKS
· All items are best consumed within 2-hours. Any food consumed after 2 hours are at the client's own discretion and risk.
· Souperstar Singapore Pte Ltd do not bear any responsibility for issues that arise due to non-disclosure of allergies or special dietary need.
· Souperstar Singapore Pte Ltd to alter or modify product flavours/options/combinations due to its availability.
· All Popiahs are served in whole - we strictly do not cut to ensure freshness upon delivery.
· Disposables provision:
o For Popiahs: No cutleries provided
o For Soup (Individual cups): Disposable spoons
o For Soup Jumbo Pack: Disposable cups & spoons
o For Drinks Jumbo Pack: Disposable cups, straws/stirrers, sugar sachet (for coffee & black tea items)
o For Salads: Disposable fork & spoons
· Online orders are to be placed at least 2-hours (Pick-up) / 24-hours (Delivery) in advance. Orders are subjected to availability & confirmation.
· Online orders are only valid upon confirmation.
· If you fail to receive our SMS confirmation, please email us at email@example.com
· Souperstar Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify order specifications to conform to its company policies.
· All prices are subjected to changes without prior notice.
· All orders are only valid upon receiving full payment via online payment gateway – stripe, before actual pick-up/delivery day.
We do not accept cash payments upon pick-up or delivery.
· Strictly no cancellations, refunds or returns upon order confirmation.
orders above $300, cheque payment can be accepted. However, prior arrangement
needs to be done through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders are only be valid upon receipt of cheque before actual pick-up or
Payable to: “SOUPERSTAR SINGAPORE PTE LTD”
· Minimum order amount for pick-up is $30.00.
· All items
will be packed & ready 5 mins before collection timing.
E.g. For pick-up between 3PM – 3:30PM, orders will be prepared by 2:55PM.
· Souperstar Singapore Pte Ltd do not bear any responsibility for issues that arise due to late pick-up or consumption.
· Minimum order amount for delivery is $60.00.
· Delivery area is only in the CENTRAL of Singapore, not island-wide.
· Delivery charges are as follows:
o $16 nett (For orders below $100)
o $12 nett (For orders below $180)
o Free Delivery (For orders $180 & above)
· Delivery is fulfilled by a third party company – Oddle
· Whilst every effort is taken to ensure timely delivery, unforeseen circumstances like act-of-God or traffic/parking restrictions may hinder the punctuality of the delivery. Souperstar Singapore Pte Ltd is not liable for any delay or failure to provide the delivery service that arise from circumstances beyond the delivery company’s control.
Souperstar Singapore Pte Ltd and Oddle endeavour to prepare & deliver the
orders within the stipulated delivery time range with our best efforts.
In the event of delays, customers will be notified promptly.
· In the event of no-show i.e. Customers can’t be contacted upon delivery or not present at the delivery destination to receive the order, the third party delivery company (Oddle) reserves the right to attend to their next delivery destination. Any additional delivery arrangements i.e. return trips, are subjected to agreement & charges between the Customer & Oddle.
· Customer agrees to visually inspect the goods at the point of delivery & goods received shall be deemed as accepted without any further discrepancy.
· All items will be packed & ready 30 mins before delivery time frame.
E.g. For delivery between 11AM - 12PM, orders will be prepared by 10:30AM.
· While every care has been taken in providing this information, Souperstar Singapore Pte Ltd cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy.
· The information contained herein is subject to changes and cannot form part of an offer or contract.
· Please kindly read these terms and conditions thoroughly. By placing an online order, you are deemed to have read and accept our terms and conditions herein on behalf of all persons in the party.
· Terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time and it is the customer's responsibility to check the terms and conditions periodically for any updates